Dinner Delight Dinner Delight

hehe liked it

I liked the animation used in it... and the republican joke :D

AndreaC responds:

thanks i hope complete it

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

More great work

Well done, i think the reason you get bad reviews from this is because people dont play WoW therefore not understanding what was going on, Luckily I play it and i think that this submission had been underrated, submit it to a machinima website and you would get higher reviews. well done and keep it up ^^

-DS

A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

Nice to a&k again

great video, nice to see you working on A&K again keep up the great work ^_^

I recognise the song but cant remember where it was from... smb3 maybe?

BB Gun BB Gun

out of sync but good

Good idea and good music the only problem was it got out of sync near the end

keep it up ^^

Cloudv909 responds:

The timing messes up because your fps drops below 19.5. Anything above 20.0-21.2 is good. The limit is 23. To make it time better, its best not to run anything CPU-draining while watching this video. Thanks for the review.

Let's get trendy! Let's get trendy!

Like reel big fish, like this animation

This movie ROCKS! fufills two of my basic needs: good music and random animations... you two RICK \m/

Girls & Sports Playbook 1 Girls & Sports Playbook 1

Great man...

that was a great animation, good idea, brilliant voice acting and overall style. The only thing I would suggest is to pop on a preloader ^^

The Happy Christmas Song The Happy Christmas Song

Nice to see an innocent flash on newgrounds ^^

This is a very cheerful animation. most innocent thing i've ever seen on newgrounds (considering 75% is composed of killing, blood and violence :P)

TANKMEN: Target Practice TANKMEN: Target Practice

it was pretty good

I like it, it's a good parody of it, good work

fadedshadow responds:

thanks

Stick fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stick fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you call that impronement...

You have a long way to go

1.crap animation
2.crap drawing
3.crap music ( I like Sum 41 but when it's change to make the lead singer sound like one of the chipmunks it's shit)
4.how the f**k did this get onto newgrounds?
5. but to leave on a good note try practising frame by frame while doing stick animations-it may be long but you get good results like Xiao-Xiao

Joshbad responds:

.... wow you rly bring out every point but can u kinda of give advice on how to improve . .

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

My god that was so funny

when I clicked on it i thought it was goin to be some crappy ripoff that somehow got to front page, but it wasn't... best parody i've seen for agews